Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ruby's Birthday, Part III



(This is the last part of the letter. First part is two posts down.)

This is you, cautiously, cautiously, eying your cupcake. This is your first ever sugar. People act like that's crazy, but I act like it's awesome.

You poked at it for a solid twenty minutes, then licked it and made sour faces. Wouldn't have been great if we'd gotten pictures of that?

Again, let's put all our hopes on Opa.

The party broke up shortly after cake and icecream, as they tend to do.


After party Oma-hug.



Trike from Uncle Eric and Aunty Patty.



Letting out some post-party rage.

I have so much more to say to you about how interesting and smart and hilarious you are as a one year old, and what you mean to us, and all of THAT, but I think I'll slip it into a private love letter from Mama to baby.



love love love you,

Mama
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Arazaree said...

Well, these Ruby birthday posts just made my day. Big birthday hugs to Ruby!!! I can't believe she's already ONE!!!