Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gingerbread Babies



Well. The computer is telling me I'm out of disc space something something, blah blah, so I'm not able to upload our most recent pictures.

These oldies but goodies will have to do.

This is pre-Christmas gingerbread baking. Ruby is into it.



A fully formed gingerbread man. We are pleased.



Still pleased. And now calling him her "babydoll". Much rocking and loving ensues.



Tragedy strikes. Could it have been prevented? We ask ourselves that question to this day.

(Lots of "Fix it, mama!" requests. Sadly, I am not a gingerbread miracle worker. Ruby's road to disillusionment begins in earnest.)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ruby, I can't wait to see you next week. Maybe we can bake chocolate chip cookies, those are the kind of cookies you eat! It should be fun and delicious. You are so precious, we love you.

Unknown said...

She is such a cutie!! I miss you guys! Wish I could be there to help bake the cookies!!